
The bathroom doors at our house have to be closed constantly--for many reasons. You would think it is because we have a 1 1/2 year old who might play in the toilet or slip on a wet floor or perhaps get into thing that are dangerous for him. Nope. We have to keep the doors closed so Zach will eat breakfast, lunch and dinner instead of toilet paper. Not that he actually swallows it--he just likes to rip off a small piece and chew it in his mouth until it makes a large "spitball" --for lack of a better word. Those spitballs find their way onto the carpet and then he goes running back to "reload". Now that he is able to open doors, we find we have to remove the toilet paper from the holder and store it up high. Not too convienient if you are home alone and the paper is out of your reach...
4 comments:
You would think he would have decided that food tastes better by now!! Thanks for the laugh!!!! Brenda
Does it never end with that boy?! This age is so funny. None of my kids were terribly precocious but I remember Shinara having a really bad week at this same age. Something everyday! I captured it in pictures of course.
By the way, I like the new look too!
The Zach dude looks rather proud, like a king on his throne. When he is in Idaho I will teach him (and Carson) how to launch his "spit balls" thru a straw.
Grandpa
Meesh! I'm responding to your blog so I can get in touch with you! I'd love to chat--sounds like you are doing well. I think I have your number so I'll try to call one of these days. I'm so happy for your little family--Zach is so cute and your daughters are beautiful! Hope you are doing well. Love from your Regency roomie and forever friend, Kym Harvey
Post a Comment