Dear Santa-
I want um…a trick track with a green car. Get me fish for the Wii. I want a bobble head transformer bumble bee. I wants a ticket for buddy Carson to come to Michigan and see the Cougars win.
From, Zach
also…I want a nerf gun to blast stuff.
8 comments:
I'm a little worried that the "stuff" he wants to blast includes MGPa.
MGPa
Dear Santa-
Can you please arrange it so Zachy stays this young forever.
thx.
Love it! Sounds like my son! ;)
I love Christmas!!! What a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys!
I have to agree with michiganbliss on this one!! Oh, and also MGpa. he cerainly will be a popular target!!
That is so cute. For him to think of Carson. Can't wait to see you guys.
Gma
Oh my, Zach is just too adorable! Hope all his wishes come true! :)
You got it, buddy! Times three! That's so cute!
Post a Comment