Friday, February 4, 2011

Blizzard 2011

We survived the 2011 Blizzard—Michigan did not get hit as bad as was expected.  I was so happy that the power did not go out.  I like to be warm.

Here’s how we spent our snow day:

The boys did some shoveling and a lot of playing in the snow. 

IMG_1895

IMG_1893

IMG_1904

IMG_1903

Meg used the extra time to catch up on cleaning her room texting… 

IMG_1899

IMG_1901   ….and music appreciation.IMG_1917

  We watched movies, took a nap, and Rachel and I worked on a Valentine’s Day craft.

IMG_1915

 IMG_1912

IMG_1916    

It was pretty much a perfect day. 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so glad it didn't take out your power. i am laughing, you and Meghan run the mouse the same way!! You guys are more alike than you think! So glad you guys got a day off, you so deserve it:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great day. Wish we could of been there.

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! It is so great to see all of your kids.:) My goodness, they are getting so grown up. Ellie didn't recognize Meghan! Rachel looks so much older! I like her shorter hair. I loved the video you sent me last week. I saw it right before I went to bed and almost cried! We are good. Broc has pneumonia and Cole has a cold, so we are alittle slow around here, but still good. Miss you!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS