Tonight Meg performed at her high school talent show. We are so proud of her for auditioning and being so brave. We thought she sounded pretty awesome!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Meghan, you were so awesome. I am so glad of modern technology. That we can see you perform only hours after you do perform. We are so proud of you and the way you work to make your talents better. And share your talents with other. We love you.
Meghan, you AWESOME GIRL! That sounded so great. I wish I could have been there. Way to share your talents and be an example for others to follow. You shine!
9 comments:
Meghan, you were so awesome. I am so glad of modern technology. That we can see you perform only hours after you do perform. We are so proud of you and the way you work to make your talents better. And share your talents with other. We love you.
Love,
GMA & NMGPA
You are the bomb! We love you and are so proud of you! That is so brave!
Way to go Meghan! You are so very talented!
The bomb.com:) Holy moly you are a brave girl. You sounded like a rockstar:) Can't wait for some live performances at Christmas. Great Job May may!!
Meghan you sounded amazing!!!
ps. Still waiting to see those family pictures!
She sounds totally awesome!! Great Job Meghan!!!
Meghan, you AWESOME GIRL! That sounded so great. I wish I could have been there. Way to share your talents and be an example for others to follow. You shine!
Always in awe of all of your many talents. Glad you share them.
So awesome!! Way to go Megan!!!!! What a beautiful voice she has!
Post a Comment