Monday, February 20, 2012

Importance of Memories

Lately, I having been thinking a lot about how fragile life is.  You never know when the memories you just made might be your last.  I want to be able to fully appreciate my family each day—to cherish the memories we make together. 

We were able to spend Christmas in Idaho again. I just love to be home with them all.  It is so peaceful even though there are little kids all over the place.  I love to get to catch up with all these cute cousins. I find it to be a great blessing to be able to create these memories.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Loved the slide show. I am so excited for our reunion next month. So glad we all get along. Glenna and Lyle would be so proud of how we get along.


Love,
Mom

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS