Saturday, December 14, 2013

Zach's Baptism


It is hard to believe that our little boy is eight years old already.  Time is flying by too quickly.  He has been looking forward and preparing for his baptism for so long.   


We are so grateful for Zach.  He always tries to be a good kid and choose the right. 




Zach and Grant have been looking forward to getting baptized on the same day.  Grant moved in when Zach was turning 4 and they have been good buddies ever since.  They are such good boys.






We loved having so many friends and ward members attend Zach's baptism since our family was not able to come.  He loved that Kelly came with Meghan to be part of the celebration and support Zach. 






 I loved getting to share this day with one of my dearest friends, Shannon.  I am not sure how I am going to survive when they move next summer.
 I'm glad that we will always have this special day to share.


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS