Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Blessing or a Curse?


So--things are coming to a stand still at this house.

It will be a miracle if the dishes get done.

I will be amazed if I get any sleep.

Laundry will be left in the hamper--bathrooms will not be scrubbed.

It has arrived.

2 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I think it's a curse. All I have wanted to do is read it all day and I haven't had the chance, There is always too much to do. Pressure- Pressing down on me... I hope you are having more luck than I.

The Barbers said...

I still don't have one yet! We were in San Diego over the weekend. It will be the first thing I do tommorow after dropping kids off to the bus stop!
I love the new look of the blog! Where did you get this one?

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS