Sunday, July 29, 2007

Time Flies....

So, today I was sitting in church thinking about how old my daughters are getting--especially Meghan. You are probably thinking why wasn't she listening...but it was high council Sunday. I am sure you understand. Only 3 more months until Meg turns twelve and goes into Young Women. It feels like just last year she was as small as our tiny little niece Brinley (who she is holding in this photo). Now she is babysitting those tiny ones.

So I am feeling a bit nostalgic thinking back to the time when Lion King was more interesting than Ipods and a trip to Chuck E Cheese was the coolest. So this blog is dedicated to Meghan--looking so cute in the photo below at just 6 months old.

1 comment:

Head Over Hills said...

Thanks for helping me see the perspective. I get so frusterated at my girls. But, you are right, time does fly. I need to cherish the time I have with them while they are little.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS