Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

 

I hope you don’t let this lengthy post “SPOOK” ya!  

  This year Rachel decided she wanted to dress up as Mother Nature.  Her costume turned out pretty cute—even though we were madly hot gluing flowers on 30 minutes before the Trunk or Treat.100_8708Meghan dressed up a a French woman…complete with the scarf her grandparents sent her from Paris.

I can not believe this girl will soon be 14.100_8704100_8705  Zach wanted to be like 50 different things:  a soldier, a robot, a knight, a zebra, but we settled on a Fire Fighter. 100_8702            Zach was the only one interested in Pumpkin carving this year.  We hung out in the garage, carving our gourds, while Meghan and her friends watched a scary movie.   He loved using the drill all by himself to make the different sized holes.000_0218000_0215100_8817100_8820Halloween night was chilly!

We met at the Bachison’s for pizza and hot chocolate (Thanks guys!)What cute kids!000_0219000_0222000_0220000_0221I am pretty sure that the kids had more fun playing in the leaves than Trick or Treating .      000_0231        000_0223

000_0227

000_0229

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Cute kids. I can't believe how grown up Meghan and Rachel look. This mean mom made everyone pick costumes out of the dress up box this year. Bell is the same thing she was last year. Your kids look like they had a fun night.

JANEAL said...

What cute trick-or-treaters you have! Halloween is so fun!

Caleb & Marci said...

How fun! They look great! I can't beleive how big they are getting!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Cute post! Thanks for coming over, Avery and Owen had a great time. Love the pictures you took. Your pumpkins turned out great. Zach did a great job drilling all those holes... a little scary he is so good at using a drill. Hope you guys have a nice day off of school today!

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute. There costumes turned out great. Zach looked alittle more like he was ready for Halloween, than in the last pictures you bloged. I can't believe they are getting so big. I want you to know that I did Morgan's the day before her class party. I guess you get it from me. Remember all those dances, when I was finishing you dress while your date was waiting.

Love,
Mom

Nichelle said...

Such cute trick or treaters. It looks like you guys had lots of fun with your Halloween.

Steoger Fam said...

Ah yes...the indisicion of a toddler. Averie wanted to be a ballerina kitty, then just a kitty, then a fairy, then (right before it was time to leave for trunk or treat) a hula dancer. I'm scared for 14!

Summer said...

I love your pumpkins!!! So cute! And your girls are creative.
I have a question for you so will you send me your phone # at my email address? scwood@gmail.com
Thank!!!

Brenda said...

Love the gourds, we will definetely be trying that idea out next year!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS