Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Over....


Our healthy streak has come to an end.
boo....
While I am grateful that no one in this family has been sick yet this winter,
I am sad to see it go...
and even more sad that this little guy had to be the one to start "tossing his cookies".
feel better Zachy.
P.S. Shae's knee surgery went well this week.
He is healing nicely.

5 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Michelle... so sorry you guys have been sick. Wednesday this past week was a breakthrough day for my kids... they both went back to school. We have had nothing but sick at our house since we got back from Utah. I am glad that Shae's surgery went well... did not even know he was having surgery. Sorry I have not been the greatest friend... I am thinking of your family and hope that you all get better!

Cortnie said...

Oh! The pukes are the worst! Averie just got over them. I hate how they look so sad and pail. It makes me cry. And...Shae had knee surgery? I feel for him (I've had my share of those). Get well Lorenc boys! :)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Poor Boy, I am so glad it hasn't hit us yet! Surprised, but Glad. I hope that health finds you and your family soon!

Unknown said...

We may have dodged a large bullet, but we have been "grazed". I kept Keira out of school today for what I thought was the same thing, but it turned out to be more of a chest cold/excessive hacking. At least that is slightly less messy. I am sad that we won't be able to have you guys come by tomorrow, but it is too risky for you guys

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get better quick. It is the pits to be sick.

Mom

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS