I am not sure I can spell it any better but I am guessing Bakughan??? What a stinking cutie. I still laugh when I think of that sweet giggle he gave me, when he took me (the phone) captive today- while you chased after him!! SOOO Funny:)
Bakugan Battle Brawlers, of course.MGPa
I can read it clearly. It says " I need to go see the Hunters in Washington.:)"love you.
So...what's 'Bakugan'? Inside joke I'm assuming...
HAHA that's awesome. Maybe that's a word in the langauge where he will serve his mission.... :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am not sure I can spell it any better but I am guessing Bakughan??? What a stinking cutie. I still laugh when I think of that sweet giggle he gave me, when he took me (the phone) captive today- while you chased after him!! SOOO Funny:)
Bakugan Battle Brawlers, of course.
MGPa
I can read it clearly. It says " I need to go see the Hunters in Washington.:)"
love you.
So...what's 'Bakugan'? Inside joke I'm assuming...
HAHA that's awesome. Maybe that's a word in the langauge where he will serve his mission....
:-)
Post a Comment