Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Zach’s Pirate Party

I have some major blog catch up to do! 

In December, we celebrated Zach’s 4th birthday.  I got to work at preschool when they celebrated and it was so funny!  He made himself a crown and was tickled to be the center of attention.Copy of 100_8964 The birthday lion sang to Zach.

I wish I had it on video because it was hilarious…perfect thing to share during his dating years.  Insert evil laugh….Copy of 100_8963 Zach wanted to have a Pirate birthday party with some friends.

It was mission impossible to get a good photo of the boys.Copy of 100_8952   A really cute “pirate” knocked on the door with the first clue of a treasure hunt. 

Clever idea to hide the treasure in the bathtub Rachel. 

(I so wish that we had summer birthdays and could have an outdoor treasure hunt.  )

Copy of 100_8947   Copy of 100_8942 Copy of 100_8941 

   Copy of 100_8939 Copy of 100_8938

Zach was so excited to open up all the cool presents.

He is so lucky to have such special friends!

Copy of 100_8937

Copy of 100_8940 Copy of 100_8936 Copy of 100_8935  Copy of 100_8932 Copy of 100_8931  Copy of 100_8929 Copy of 100_8928   Copy of 100_8925 Copy of 100_8924 Copy of 100_8923 Copy of 100_8922 Copy of 100_8921   Copy of 100_8918

It was a special day. 

I can’t believe that he is four years old! 

Where has all this precious time gone?

4 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

What an amazing party it looks like you guys had. How fun it is to be a kid in your family.

Anonymous said...

So big and so fun! I love seeing the pictures of all of the little kids from the ward. Gosh, they get big so fast! I love Rachel in her pirate outfit. :) You have such great kids. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like he had a great day. I love how he gets so excited over things. I can't wait to see you guys.

Mom

Shannon said...

I found your blog and love it (I hope you don't mind)! I just wanted to thank you again for inviting Grant to Zach's birthday party. He loved every minute of it.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS