Funny Boy! This morning Carson asked for Dinousaur Egg ointment (oatmeal). We really need to write these funnies all down:)
So funny! I love it when they use the wrong word when they are trying to sound so grown up.
haha! I want one, too! brrr!
We had a heat wave yesterday, I think it got up to 45 degrees and it never got below 32 that night. I sure hope we have warm weather in April. We have always been lucky. I hope our luck holds out.Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Funny Boy! This morning Carson asked for Dinousaur Egg ointment (oatmeal). We really need to write these funnies all down:)
So funny! I love it when they use the wrong word when they are trying to sound so grown up.
haha! I want one, too! brrr!
We had a heat wave yesterday, I think it got up to 45 degrees and it never got below 32 that night. I sure hope we have warm weather in April. We have always been lucky. I hope our luck holds out.
Mom
Post a Comment