Sunday, March 21, 2010

Master of Destruction

Grandma and Grandpa are coming soon and we are getting ready...

They always "help" us with some sort of house project and this year we are going to be working in the garage.

We need to take down a couple of walls.
Zach is more than happy to help out.


He is really good at the destruction part....he gets that from his Mom.


Grandpa--hurry and come help us put this mess back together!

4 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Too Cute! He is too funny. Love the safety glasses and yellow rainboots! He is ready to work! Owen has a hard hat if you would like to borrow it for the construction project! I glad that your parents get to come for a visit!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing to your garage???? You need to fill me in on the details. I am so happy that your parents are coming-have a wonderful time in DC., and tell Zach that my brackets are "busted" too- I had Kansas going all the way. Miss you! :)

Hallie Owens said...

I am glad to hear that they are coming. I remember you saying that they weren't able to come and you were bummed. I am sure you are so happy now to have them on their way.

The Barbers said...

That video is priceless! Too funny that he just didn't understand how St. Mary's beat his team and then he reminded Dad what is what!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS