I loved it too! Such a great movie - full of lots of love and family!Hope you guys are well!!
I watched it by myself thankfully the first time because I cried and cried. I am so grateful our family has been blessed by adoption.
me too! i cried a river. love it. love it all. plus you got to love a movie all about a strong women/mother with a big heart and divine perspective.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved it too! Such a great movie - full of lots of love and family!
Hope you guys are well!!
I watched it by myself thankfully the first time because I cried and cried. I am so grateful our family has been blessed by adoption.
me too! i cried a river. love it. love it all. plus you got to love a movie all about a strong women/mother with a big heart and divine perspective.
Post a Comment