Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Soccer Ends

Spring Soccer is over.
Zach is already missing it.
Here is a summary of the soccer season in his words:
On having a Dad for a soccer coach:


"Oh it's fun. Like you get to always have your Dad with you and he calls me off the bench and lets me come into the game. He does fun practices too. We play Garbage and Aliens. Yep, yep.

On his soccer skills:

"At soccer, I am best at being goalie. Then I get to use my hands and not let anyone score on me."

On his team:

"I got buddies on my team named Andrew, Raoul, Gavin, and Sara. There are more people too. I love getting snacks after soccer. Donuts are my favorite."

3 comments:

Sara said...

what a great Dad to be coaching his son's team! i think that is awesome.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I am glad he had a good time and he still likes his Dad.

Anonymous said...

Love it- in so many ways. :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS