Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pain

Today was the day that Rachel has been dreading for months. 

100_0062     After paying the orthodontist a two hour visit and a ton of money, Voila! 100_0066 I think she looks older with her new braces and I love the colors she chose for her bands….Caribbean blue and lime green.100_0066The smile didn’t last long though. 

It was a painful afternoon. 

Rachel’s mouth was aching, my wallet was aching having two kids in braces, and then this happened….100_0070Zach tipped the piano bench over….onto his face.

(truly, it looks even worse in real life)100_0068but hey….the boys made French Toast for dinner and that made everyone feel better.    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post. I love the colors too. Sure glad you did have a cut with Zach's crash. You have some pretty neat boys in your family.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

When did she get so grown up? I love those braces on her and Broc thinks she looks great (although he would have chosen blue and gold for the U of M!) :) Your girls sure are beauties.

The Lorenc Family said...

That can make a wallet feel better, too! Gotta' love breakfast for dinner!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS