Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Sweet Basil Cafe

We got home from our Idaho vacation almost a week ago….

but I still haven’t completely unpacked.   100_9990

I still haven’t convinced my body to sleep on Michigan time and we are still staying up too late and sleeping in too long.

I still haven’t scrubbed the bathrooms, hit the gym or even been to the grocery store.

It is three in the afternoon and 2/3rd’s of us are still in our pj’s.

100_9998

100_9993

I am still a little bit homesick.

Meghan is still at Girl’s Camp, but lucky for me I still have two other kidos to keep me company.

Zach invited me to a Lego Party in his room.   100_9992

Rachel followed up with lunch in her own restaurant…

The Sweet Basil Cafe

100_9996100_9995

Zach’s Ramen noodles were cooked to perfection, my salad was delish and BONUS--

I just heard the restaurant is still going to be open for dinner!   

5 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

that sounds like an excellent way to spend the day! i bet you feel very blessed!

Brenda said...

I hope we get our act together at some point! I wish I had a sweet basil cafe going on in my house as well!! Your kitchen looks clean, that is a step in the right direction!!!

Anonymous said...

So good to see the kids pictures! I miss seeing them. I hope you had a wonderful trip home. I just got back from Girls camp today-ugh, I am so tired. :) I hope Meghan has a great time.
Miss you!
julie

Anonymous said...

How cute. I miss you guys too!

The Lorenc Family said...

Sounds like vacation is still happening at home! How fun!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS