Friday, March 11, 2011

Warning…

 

Have you seen these at Target?  pTRU1-8934219dt

I picked up some blue bubbles today. 

I thought they would be fun. 

I thought wrong. 

I can not say strongly enough to AVOID buying these for your kids!

 This is the messiest thing EVER! 

The claim on the front that they are washable is so untrue.  I struggled to get the blue off my hands and Zach’s shirt is stained.

Think about all that bubble juice that drips down when blowing regular bubbles.  Now dye that a intensely deep ink color. 

Crayola…What where you thinking?

 

22114284_160446_full

(This is a photo I got off of the review on the Toys R Us website.)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you for the warning-I almost bought some.....so glad I didn't! Hope you are all doing well!

Syd said...

Niiiice. What a not so brilliant idea. Although I would most likely have bought some if I'd seen them. Don't throw Zach's shirt out yet, I just found the BEST stain remover 'recipe', it's from an infertility days friend. Use equal parts clorox color safe bleach and Cascade Dishwashing POWDER...put it in a huge stock pot or one side of your sink. Put clothes in with super hot water (I put the stock pot on the stove, get it to barely boiling, then turn the heat off). I used the clorox cap and filled it to the 2 almost 3 line and used the same of the dishwashing powder. It was amazing. It got out washed and DRIED chocolate milk. I thought I was going to have to buy Coop a new Church shirt, but it looks brand new. It is so cool. I've done two 'batches' so far and am about ready for a third (my babies destroy clothes...). Good Luck and thanks again for the warning.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS