Monday, March 14, 2011

Rachel’s Concert

Last week Rachel performed in her school’s vocal music concert.  She even had a solo.  I was nervous for her, but she did a great job!  She sang a section of “We Are the World”.  IMG_2023 Please forgive the awful pictures—we were in the very back of the auditorium and my camera battery died about 10 minutes into the concert.  What a bummer!
 (Luckily they sell a concert DVD.) IMG_2024
She gets so energized being on stage.  She definitely doesn't get that from me!
1IMG_2025
Here’s the little bit of video I got—sorry it is so shaky.  We were SO far away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I can't believe she is almost a YW- she is sure starting to look like a beautiful YW! :)

Kraig n Melissa said...

Your girls (and Zach) are growing up so fast! I wish I could be around your sweet family and know you all better. It's fun to stay a little updated through blogs. You must be a proud mom!

Brenda said...

That little lady was born to be on the stage. Such a cutie, we can't wait to come see that birthday girl:)

Anonymous said...

I love the video. I love modern technology. It is a great way to keep up on the grandkids.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS