Zach has been looking forward to today’s Kindergarten Orientation. All morning he kept asking me what “tests” they would do. He was worried he wouldn’t know enough.
When we walked into the school, they took our photos and then sent children one way and parents were sent into another room. It reminded me a bit of saying goodbye at the MTC. Tugged at my heart a bit. I had thought we would be spending some time at the school together today.
This is going to be really hard for me!
Zach made a few friends and is very excited for the fall.
Here he is telling me all about it:
Zach gives kindergarten two thumbs up!
Zach: “Mom now you got three kids hooked up in school.”
Me: “I know! What am I going to do with myself all day long?”
Zach: “Maybe you should go to college and get a degree or something.”
I am gonna miss this funny boy!
3 comments:
Michelle- Keira did the same thing this morning. I was OK until the very end when she came back with the little wildcat. Something about seeing her so happy but knowing that we likely won't be here was just really hard, even more than the realization of her growing up.
How funny. These grandkids of mine are growing up way to fast. Just like there parents did.
I miss that funny little boy that talks like he is 12!! Your pictures look really good by the way:)
Post a Comment