Truth is….I miss blogging. I miss it bad. Life’s been pretty crazy this last 6 months, but there has just got to be time in there somewhere!
Truth is…I was going to start a post and I couldn’t even remember how to sign onto my blog. I never imagined thought that could happen!
Truth is…I am so behind in documenting my family that I haven’t been wanting to face it.
Truth is…I think I can do better.
Truth is…I love creating a record of our life because these kids are just growing up way too fast.
3 comments:
Don't beat yourself up, you are as busy as crap. I miss those cute kiddos of yours...kinda feels like it was a long time ago that I was at your house. So Sad:(
I am with you. I want to blog, but to catch up seems too hard. Maybe I should just start with this year. I will try and give it a try.
Totally get this.
Post a Comment