Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dance Recital 2011: Firework

This past week was Rachel’s dance recital.  She danced to the song “Firework” by Katy Perry.  IMG_0210

She loves performing on stage—it energizes her.

IMG_0213

IMG_0212Rachel really enjoyed dance this year.  Her friend Emma was in her class and her friend Mattea was also in the recital.  IMG_0223What a great group of friends she has found this year!  Such a blessing!IMG_0226Meg and Zach gave Rachel some flowers and Zach even sat through the whole recital. IMG_0230

Enjoy!

Way to go Rachel!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Rachel! She did awesome.

mihill said...

A girl after my own heart.....L.O.V.E. to dance!
You were super on stage Rachel...keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Rachel! You look so beautiful up there! You are a natural! :)

Anonymous said...

She is awesome. I love watching her dance. See just looks like she is loving it.

USA said...

Good Job Rachel! I could post a picture of your mother doing just about the same thing...but, I won't! What a cute dance!

USA said...

ok, I know I'm behind on checking blogs...I realize this was several months ago...even before you came here...but still...I liked it!!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS