It finally started getting hot in Michigan and we took advantage of the weather by going to the spray park with Amber, Sydney and Carter. It was a lovely day! At the time, I didn’t realize it would be one of the last activities we did together in Michigan. They move to Virginia soon, and we are going to miss them so much.
Zach is so sweet taking care of Carter. He worries about him constantly—reminding Amber and I of all the ways he might get injured. I have loved that Zach has a chance to be a “big brother” to someone.
Time has flown by. We met when Zach was just 6 months old. Two kids and lots of fun memories later, it is time for them to move on. It is so bittersweet.
I am already looking forward to our first road trip to visit….
2 comments:
Holy cleavage batman!
Anything else I write will just make both of us cry.
It's not goodbye.
Come see me when you make that road trip to VA! :) Where is your friend moving? We are in Reston (just 30 minutes outside of D.C.) and love it!
Post a Comment