I got cancelled from work tonight so we decided to head over to Three Cedars Farm for a much needed FHE. It can be tricky to find things to do that are enjoyable for ages 5 through 15, but tonight I think we had success.
It was a beautiful night.
Meghan took most of the photos for us.

We had our first cider and donuts of the season. Delicious!


We enjoyed the hayride, but the hit of the evening was when we discovered the bunnies.
(Please see the video below for Meghan’s evil plan to kidnap a bunny.)
I love my little family.

Who didn’t want to come tonight?
5 comments:
Is that a fat joke? Very funny.
And very interesting how quickly the bunny moved from bedroom to back yard.
nMGPa
So cute! Tell Meg that little bunnies become BIG rabbits. She might not want to sleep with them then. Thanks for the blog post. I loved it. Can't wait to see those kids. They are growing up too fast.
GMa
These videos just made my kids day. We have watched them five times. Miss you.
Goodness I miss those kids of yours. Thanks for the videos...laughing my head off:)
You so made me want some doughnuts and cider! We still haven't found a place like that here. Wish we were there with you! Miss you guys! We need to get together again soon. We only have like 9 months left here!
Post a Comment