Monday, April 2, 2007

Basketball Zach











One of Zach's favorite words right now is "bahs-ball." He loves to watch basketball on TV and he especially loves the hoops at the church. If the overflow is open on Sunday--it is all over for being reverent. He will point and holler "bahs-ball" and squirm to get out of my grasp. Shae of course thinks this is wonderful--he brags that Zach already has his baby hoop on the second setting and he can palm the ball. Here are some photos of father and son playing basketball in the back yard tonight.

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

He's such a cutie! (The baby. :) Oh, the little baby) My friend Mandy's second son was into basketball at a young age too. He's sit with his dad and watch quietly. It's about the only time the child sat still!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. I can't wait to see you all on Tuesday. I guess I have to thank Brian and Leilani for this extra visit. Love, Mom

mattandhonor said...

Cute kid!!! We had the same problem with Andrew at that age!! One Sunday in Indiana he yelled out his version of basketball so loud that it took a few seconds for Matt and I to contain ourselves enough to take him out!! (All three of us!!)
Honor

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS