
Some of you might get a kick out of this. This morning, I am sitting at the computer trying to get some work done. It is quiet-peaceful. Then I hear Zach calling from the kitchen "messy, messy" and "Oh no--Oh no." I peek around the corner--He has gotten a cube of butter out of the fridge, unwrapped it, squished it thru his fingers, smeared it on his clothes and the walls and the tile and the cabinents. No wonder nothing ever gets done around here.
1 comment:
That boy has a knack for mischief! I remember a stage that Shinara went through...for a bout a week. She got into one thing after another and created one mess after another for about a week and then she was done. The very last thing that happened was that she climbed up onto thte girls dresser which is in the closet and couldn't get down. I heard muffled crying and when I found her I asked a couple of questions and took a picture before I helped her down. I guess she decided that curiosity wasn't worth it.
Post a Comment