

So many things lately have been reminding me to be more grateful. It is not that we really forget that we should show gratitude, but sometimes the intensity of the feelings can get dulled with time.
Today I am feeling so grateful for adoption.
As a nurse who works in a birthing center, I see many young mothers who are single, give birth, and choose to keep their babies. Far worse, I often see mothers who chose to terminate their pregnancies. At these times, I find myself so grateful for the birthmother who gave us Zach. Words can't really express the love I have for her. She so unselfishly placed her little infant in our arms and gave him a family with a mother and father--something she was unable to do at that time. There is a tender place in my heart for that angel that made our family complete.
Today I am feeling so grateful for birthmothers.
Today I am feeling so grateful for Zach.
He is truly cherished.
4 comments:
Love it , Love it, Love it!! Sorry! Just had to mock the M Gpa! Pictures are darling!!!Meghan is sure great with that little guy! Love- Brenda
What sweet pictures. I need some tips on how to get my kids to like each other better!
The pictures are so sweet. I really miss you guys. I am so grateful that you guys have Zack. We love him so much. love- Jess
Wow- very cute :)
Post a Comment