Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things Creepy and Crawly




I have heard that little boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails and that is what makes them so adventurous.
DISCOVERY: Our little boy seems to have an aversion to things creepy and crawly.
Today we found a little frog in our backyard. He was very intrigued and even said "yes" when Shae asked him if he would like to hold it. I am not certain if it was the texture or rapid movement of the frog once it touched Zach's skin, but he jumped, shook his hands to rid himself of the frog and exclaimed "yuck!"
It was really quite hilarious.
The girls were playing at a friends house and we wanted to save the frog for them to see so we put it in Zach's wading pool.
He wasn't too happy about it as you can see from the pictures.

5 comments:

Scott and Cheryl said...

Very cute pics!! I can only hope that Matthew has the same aversion when he gets older so that I won't have to freak out every time he brings home some creepy, crawly thing.
Hope all is well.
Cheryl

Brenda said...

I wish my boy was a little more afraid. He is already picking up worms. Very Cute pictures. By the way, dad kinda likes it when we put more manly pictures of our boys up for everyone to see!!! HE HE Love-Brenda

The Barbers said...

I love it when you can capture reactions to things! Frogs are not something my girls have an aversion to. But Mardi and Shinara can't stand spiders (they've both experienced one crawling on them.) Tersa doesn't like bugs in general and only Mom, Keddi and Shinara will squash cock roaches. (Ewww.)

Head Over Hills said...

I'm so glad you keep up with the blogging. It is so fun to see pictures of your kids. I love these pics of Zach and the frog.

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS