School has begun.
I wasn't sure it would happen.
Zach has been sleeping worse than a newborn.
Thank heavens Meghan is a morning person--
up on her own at 7:00, showered with breakfast eaten and scriptures read, she wakes me up at 7:30.
I, in a daze(after getting up with Z all the live long night), stumble out to help her with lunch.
She doesn't need it--she has already made her own.
She gets on the bus at 7:45 and I climb into bed till 8:15 for a quick little nap.
Then it is time to wake up this one:


This is the noctural girl.
(Rachel shares her mother's dislike for mornings.)
What a blessing that her school now starts 30 minutes later. Sleep in time for both of us!
This Rachel has actually been surprising me--
up while I am back for my morning nap--I hear her practicing piano.
SERIOUSLY! I AM IN SHOCK!
She is up, dressed, hair fixed, eaten an apple and practicing her piano.
Can I tell you how much I love these girls?
Can I tell you how much Zach and I miss them everyday?



1 comment:
I just love looking at your blog and seeing what your family is doing. I think your sisters will be alittle mad when I am there and you are not blogging as much. But too bad, we will be having too much fun.
Mom
Post a Comment