The other night I brought home a "teaching"doll from work.
I am teaching a class for Adoptive Parents on infant care in a few weeks. We use these dolls to demonstrate baths, diaper changes, etc...
That is how he says Sydney, and there has been a lot of talk about new baby Sydney at this house.
I was sitting there thinking "Isn't he adorable and so gentle with the baby"
and
"Aren't you going to be such a good Daddy someday."
Until, he discovered this doll has eyes that open and shut.
Then he starts poking her eyes out and tossing her up and down to make her eyes work.




1 comment:
How sweet! I truly hope some day we can blog a story about our sons that actually has a sweet ending! I keep praying, but the light is not appearing at the end of the tunnel! I hope we make it!!!!
Post a Comment