We make some wonderful memories when we are in Idaho hanging out with cousins. One hot summer day, we took the kids to an indoor playground called “Blast Off.”
Who knew Skee Ball could be so dangerous ?Don’t ya just love Carson’s overhand throw?
(It is a good thing that the place wasn’t busy that day.) There were some crazy throws going on that day and the boys loved every minute.
Rachel and Morgan loved playing laser tag.
I love these kids—the best of friends.
I love remembering when each one of them joined our family. I loved snuggling each little baby and watching them grow and develop their own individual personalities. They are such good friends.
I love the time we get to spend together twice a year.
I am just so grateful for each one of them.
3 comments:
They do love the time they spend together.
Mom
Look like you guys had a great time while you were here in Idaho. I bet it is super hard to leave. I know that Brenda miss you guys so much after you leave. Super cute pictures though.
sigh... i am a little sad at those pictures! so cute- i wish we could do it more often!! I am so jealous that you are getting your blogging done:)
Post a Comment