We are home.
Sigh. 



Already I am missing lazy days in my parent's backyard. Already I am longing to be chasing down the ice cream man on Big Wheels.
Already I am wishing my sisters were around to help me fold my mountains of laundry.
Yep...missing, longing and wishing for home.
Thanks my family for such a wonderful time!
1 comment:
I think this is the first time I really realized how hard it was for all of you to go home to your different houses. I miss the big smiles from the grandchildren when I would get up in the morning. The "Hi, Grandma," and "I love you, Grandma". I miss you guys doing my work, so I can play with the grandkids. It is so fun to be a grandparent. I am so glad that I can go visit each of you at your own houses.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment