Sunday, August 2, 2009

Love This Kid

Today at church Zach walks into Sharing Time
(where the teachers are desperately trying to get the kids to be reverent)
and hollers out to everyone:

"What's Up People?"

I love this kid.

Wouldn't it be great if we could carry the confidence we had at 3 years old into adulthood?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heart that little boy! i might try that in yw next week:)

LW said...

Ha! How cute. What a fun boy he is! I'm so glad we got to see him this summer. I can't believe how much he's grown since we last saw him ( he was a newborn!) He is so handsome!

Caleb & Marci said...

I whish I could have been in that Sharing Time. I would have been cracking up! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!:)

Syd said...

Oh, he's so tasty!! Miss you guys, things are CUHRAZY here in Utah. Sigh.
Oh, I met Troy Dunn (the keynote speaker from the conference I didn't make it to) at the airport, he was sooo nice.

Hug that boy from me!!

JANEAL said...

That is EXACTLY why I loved being in primary.....never a dull moment! Oh he is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

haha! I love that kid, too! He's so handsome!

Nichelle said...

That is super funny!! He is so cute!!

Thatcher Family said...

Hilarious!! What a jokester!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS