Saturday, June 20, 2009

School’s Out!

We are FINALLY out of school!  Meghan cleaned out her locker and folders….look how much work she has done this year! 

Don’t worry….we recycle.100_9195Meghan got to wear her new contacts on the last day of school.  Although at first it was tough for her to figure out how to get them in and out, she has handled it amazingly.  She is so good at it now—after only three days.100_9194   Rachel had her fourth grade graduation.  She has had such a great year and made so many new friends.  It was hard to change elementary schools last year, but I feel so blessed that we did.  I am so very grateful to her teacher and to the wonderful kids in her class this year.  Broc, Hunter and Rachel gave Ms. Covault a pot of flowers and a gift card.  We are really going to miss her.100_9187These guys have been in the same church class for the past 5 years but it is the first time they have all been in a school class together.

I love these three kids…they really are amazing little individuals.100_9188   The first day out of school they all got together to swim.

(Thanks Kim for hosting them all!)CIMG2249 CIMG2173  We are SO VERY SAD that Broc will be moving soon.  I am not sure how we will manage here without his wonderful family.  They have been dear friends. 

We know that he is going to love his new home and his new state….but we know he will always be a MICHIGAN fan.  Go Wolverines!CIMG2145

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I sooooo did not expect this as I jumped on your blog today to read. :) I am crying-shame on you! Broc's smile was as big as it possibly could be as he looked at this. Thank you for being so good to him and treating him (and all my kids) as they were your own. I can't think about Tuesday- I will be a big mess saying goodbye. Love you!

michiganbliss said...

Please tell your children to stop growing up. Stop it right now.

(lookin' good Megh!)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Meghan has beautiful eyes. I always have know that, but you forget when they have glasses on. And Rachel, you stop growing too. I know you will all miss the Hunter's. We will too. They have been such good friends to you guys. We will always be grateful to them for treating you guys like family.

Love,
Mom

Miss said...

What a lucky girl Meghan to get contacts so young! She's beautiful! Better watch her closer now! :P

Summer said...

Michelle, I made my blog private so email me your email address @ scwood@gmail.com so I can add you to my list!!!

Summer

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS