Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zach’s First Soccer Game

Saturday was Zach’s first soccer game.

He was so excited to play with his “team”.Washington DC- April 2010 317 Zach is stoked that he gets his to have his Dad as the coach.Washington DC- April 2010 321 The kids were so adorable running after the ball. Washington DC- April 2010 323 The weather was freezing! I though that he would cry or want to sit in the car, but he had a constant smile on his face and was doing celebration dances all over the field.

(I think his coach is working on teaching him good sportsmanship. )Washington DC- April 2010 326Washington DC- April 2010 327Washington DC- April 2010 328Zach almost scored a goal!Washington DC- April 2010 329I ♥ Zach’s soccer coach! Washington DC- April 2010 324

I also ♥ Grandma for braving the cold and coming to Zach’s first game.

It was so fun to share hot chocolate and use your AWESOME camera! Washington DC- April 2010 330

A clip of Zach in action:

GO BLUEJAYS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!! :) And I soooo don't miss those cold mornings! Yesterday it was 77 here at our 3 soccer games! :) He is so fun to see playing!

Tiffani said...

Oh boy, I've sat through many freezing soccer and football games but as a mom you wouldn't miss them for the world!

Brenda said...

What a cutie!! He looks like he is in heaven!! Does the soccer coach know you are hot for him?????I hope your back feels better soon:)

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pics. I was glad I could come to his first game. Thanks for the fun visit. Now I can't wait for you to come here. Get well quickly.

Love,
Mom

Cami and Wes said...

Yeah Zach!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS