Love it, especially the converse (some of my Laurels wore them to prom this weekend, but under their long dresses...so fun!) Some friends were asking Kenzie if she would go to prom next year if she got asked (she would just be barely sixteen.) I can't even imagine that, especially since she still can't even look a boy in the eyes!
Beautiful! I love, love the dress. She looks stunning. :) I can't believe she is going to Mock proms- oh my goodness- how old are we getting? Please let Meghan know how great she looked and how much I miss her (oh, I miss all of you!)
6 comments:
What a gorgeous young lady! Tell her i love LOVE love her style.
Love it, especially the converse (some of my Laurels wore them to prom this weekend, but under their long dresses...so fun!) Some friends were asking Kenzie if she would go to prom next year if she got asked (she would just be barely sixteen.) I can't even imagine that, especially since she still can't even look a boy in the eyes!
She looks so beautiful!
It was totally a pleasure to make it. She certainly make the dress look great!
Love,
Gma
Beautiful! I love, love the dress. She looks stunning. :) I can't believe she is going to Mock proms- oh my goodness- how old are we getting? Please let Meghan know how great she looked and how much I miss her (oh, I miss all of you!)
You look great Meghan!!! Hope you had fun:)
Post a Comment