Monday, May 10, 2010

New Beds

Grandpa made the girls some new beds….in Idaho. 

He used his fancy tools there and then transported the pieces in three separate packages to Michigan. 

Here they are after the final assembly…..and paint…..100_9565100_9564   100_9567 100_9566They are already being put to good use…

Rachel smacked her head on the headboard the first time she laid down,

Zach loves to jump back and forth in between both beds,

and Meghan….she just loves to get comfy and read.

 

Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa.

The beds are beautiful and Zach is wondering when his bed is coming….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I know how long you have been wanting to do this! I am so happy for and the girls! The beds are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job painting them. As far as Zach goes, he has to get on the list. To get higher on the list he has to be realllllllly nice to NMGP.

Mom

meghan angela lorenc said...

TOO MUCH ROCK FOR ONE HAND BABY!!

The Lorenc Family said...

Those are beautiful! Wow! Lucky girls! Their room is super cute! How often do you get to redecorate?

The Michiganders said...

I have done the girls room three times in the 8 years we have lived in this house....but I try to do it cheaply. I sold a bunch of their old stuff on Craigslist to get money for the new remodel. I hope we are done for awhile....

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS