Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to School

The first day back to school was rough!  It started early for Meghan…she had to be up by 5:50 and seminary hadn’t even started yet.  Her ride was early and she was really rushed so she only let me snap one quick and blurry photo.  So here is Meg—age 14 and about to start high school!

006Here is Rachel age 11 and about to start 6th grade.  Rachel has been recovering for 2 weeks from walking pneumonia and although she was better, she was still feeling pretty weak and worn out.  She was excited for her new teacher, but nervous about making friends.  I can totally understand that!  066067Here is Zach—age 4 and about to start his second year of preschool.  Zach was really the only one excited to start school and his first day is today.  I am getting a little taste of life next year when he will be gone to kindergarten everyday.  I don’t like it very much.  The house is too quiet.  These little ones grow up way too fast!     005069 070 071 I miss you all. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute. They are growing up so fast. Just a little perspective(sp), when I was your age, I was helping you plan your wedding. And when Zach goes to kindergarden, I was awaiting the birth of my lovely oldest grandchild. Oh, how time flies, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Mom

Sara said...

Oh back to school they go! Tell them all that i wish them good luck! I can't believe Meghan is starting high school. Holy cow. I love how you can tell that Zac is so excited to start school. so fun.

Brenda said...

Cuties! All of them:) I hope Meg can get used to the seminary thing. That would kill me! If you call me, the house won't be quite so quiet:)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS