It has been wonderful to be home in Idaho….to play with cousins everyday and enjoy some much needed free time. Cooper is the busiest of the cousins right now...eighteen months and FULL of energy and curiosity. I LOVE being with him. He has the best smile!
The boys have spent a lot of time on Grandpa’s playground. We never had a swing set growing up, but he made up for it with the one he bought for the grandkids.
Even “Captain Stripes” enjoyed the swings.
We have all enjoyed loving on baby Emery. She is the sweetest thing ever.
I don’t think the I have ever seen a baby smile as often as she does. She is at the age where she tries to talk and coo at you. I LOVE that. I am so glad my sisters have babies for me to snuggle.
The first weekend, we spent a fun day down by the Snake River, playing on the playground, feeding the ducks and exploring.
Haylee
Brinley
Emmie
Morgan
Cooper
Jessica attempts a cartwheel…I would give that a 7.3. But since she just had a baby, we will boost her score to a 8.4.
I loved watching the cousins play Leap Frog all the way across the field. They were so cute. I wish they could stay this age forever.
We finished off the day by feeding the ducks at the Snake River. Rachel got one of the geese to eat out of her hand. Zach was so excited that he slipped right in. As he jumped out, he shouted “I just fell into the Snake River—and I SURVIVED!” He was soaking wet from the waist down, but he handled it without complaint.
The boys loved throwing in a huge piece of bread so they could watch all the birds fight for it. They also may or may not have enjoyed hitting the ducks with the bread…
I love being home…near our temple and our family.
I ♥ Idaho.
4 comments:
So glad you are enjoying your trip in Idaho with your family. Your nieces and nephews are adorable. We are sure missing good old Michigan.... Still not settled yet. Hope you have a great rest of your trip. Please keep in touch... We want to hear how your family is doing!!!
I resent that you put the cartwheel picute on your blog. There will be payback:)
What a nice post. We had so much fun together. We are so blessed to have a family that gets alone so well together. Miss you. Hugs and Kisses, Mom
Post a Comment