Meghan has always had an artistic eye. While we were in Idaho, I sent her off with a camera to capture a few shots of home.
Zach and Carson love to hang out in the shop while Grandpa works and play on the sand car he built.
Grandma and Grandpa have an enormous driveway….you could probably fit 20 cars onto it. It is a dream for bike riding little boys.
In the summer time, the grandkids like to take their sidewalk chalk out to the shop and make houses on the pavement. Each kids fills their space with snacks, books, blankets, treats….this year they all seemed to want to sit out there and read Grandpa’s National Geographic magazines.
This photo is a fun memory for me. The fire pit in the background is a lot of fun for us….in the winter! Grandpa will usually do a hotdog roast with all the kids in the snow. I also love the sight of these two little bikes hanging out around the yard. I am so grateful that Carson and Zach have each other. They have become such good buddies.
The kids love this playground. Such spoiled grandchildren. When we were kids, we had no swing set and if we wanted to swim, we got to fill the canoe up with water! And I don’t remember having a four wheeler to ride, unless it was my bike with training wheels….
(don’t you love the blue skies in IDAHO?)
I can’t remember a time when my parents did not have a garden. I have vivid memories of having to weed on hot summer mornings and FHE’s planting the seeds in little rows.
Meg, thanks for documenting the memories.
5 comments:
Maybe Meg needs to minor in Photography. It was a great visit.
Great pictures Meghan!
I just have to say...I too remember the "swimming" time in the canoe...as well as the FHE's in your garden! I'm not even "family", but I sure do LOVE your family! I'm so glad we were able to see you guys on the 4th, but I'm sorry we weren't able to have a water day! Love the Williamsons and the memories that go with them!!!
Love,
Pamela
Wow I'm really impressed with these pics!! She really does have an artistic eye. It was sooooo good to see you all in Idaho, Kaia and I area already looking forward to next year :-), and Cruz will be old enough to enjoy the cousins more. (Also Rach and Morg taugh Cruz 'nuckels' and he still does it. Super cute, and I think of them whenever he does it.)
Miss you guys already!
Great job Meg!!
Post a Comment