Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Am Running...

It is that time....I am running all day trying to prepare for that wonderful time of year.
The time we celebrate the most important birth ever.
It is strange to me that I am finding little time to sleep, or eat right, or relax.
Most of my time has been spent shopping, budgeting, shopping, making Christmas cards, shopping, cleaning and trying to prepare to go out of town for 2.5 weeks.
Is this really the best way to spend my time I wonder?
I spend my time this way every year. Even when I tell myself I will run out of time and be stressed, I still plan in more projects--or volunteer for more things.
Maybe I need a special watch that could remind me how best to spend my time.
But as it stands now...the time is running out.

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Is this really the most wonderful time of the year? I wish it wasn't so busy. I hope things slow down for you.

Jess

The Barbers said...

You and I should have a talk. I have mastered Christmas TIME. But I am a minimalist and I usually shop months in advance. (Which I am finding doesn't work well as the children get older!)
Neither Quinn nor Brady's family use their blogs so I don't include the adresses in my links anymore. But I may be able to get hold of the adresses for you if you still want them!

Brenda said...

I am just hoping if we push through for a couple of weeks- it will be All relaxation after that!!! Here's hoping!!! Good Luck!!!!! I am not doing great! LAst two nights my bed time has been3 AM. I am starting to sound more and more like you!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS