
This is the amazing Fox Theatre in downtown Detroit. It is so beautiful inside. It is so ornate that it almost detracts from the actual show on the stage.

Tonight Meghan performed at the Fox Theatre in Detroit with her choir club. They auditioned for the opportunity to sing on the Grand Staircase before a showing of the Nutcracker Ballet.

Here is Meghan with two of her close friends Leah and Madeliene.Choir Club is an early morning extracurricular class that they attends on Wednesday mornings at 7am. It has been a really neat opportunity for her.



and by the way, the choir sounded amazing too.
3 comments:
What a fun opportunity. I need to make more of those for my kids.
Meghan,
Your Mom said the concert and ballet was amazing. I am so glad you have parents that encourage your to develop your talents. And you and your sister have many talents. I can't wait to see you next week.
Love,
Grandma
Meg,
It must have been amazing to sing in that Theater. We are expecting a live performance soon.
Love,
MGPa
Post a Comment