Zach was so excited to get out our tree this year!
He asks everyone who come over if they would like to see his
"kissmas" tree.
In fact, he loves it so much he redecorates it on a daily basis.
Each Christmas, the kids get a new ornament that represents a favorite thing or activity for the year.
Here are the 2007 selections:
Meghan
a major collector of pandas
Rachel
loves fairies--and is especially into reading books about them.
learned how to hit a baseball this year!
Don't you just love traditions?I love this tree full of memories and although nothing really matches,
it just works for me.



2 comments:
We decorated this weekend and we're loving it! The ornaments go on the tree tonight (first FHE of Dec.) Yep, I love traditions!
I love the tree and the ornaments. Thanks for the idea for a new tradition. I'm excited to do it this year.
Jess
Post a Comment