Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

To help you plan your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta,
I thought I would share my favorite recipe for fresh Salsa.
It is so easy and so good!
Salsa
2 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
1 Hungarian Hot Pepper (you can use half a jalapeno)
1/2 of a medium onion
2 T. minced garlic
1 tsp. lemon juice
one handful of fresh cilantro
1 tsp salt

Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse gently a few times. Enjoy with your favorite chips!

I like to buy On The Border chips and heat them in the oven at 350 for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Get your party started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!! It's my favorite recipe too.

Mom

mattandhonor said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo to you!! I wanted to do something fun with my family for dinner, but Andrew and Matt have an early youth activity and this and that....so I went to lunch at Ranchero's with my presidency and music chorister instead!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS