That is so cute. I don't know what it is about corn on the cob, but my grandchildren all love it.Love,Gma
I love corn on the cob too!! It looks so good!! He is such a cutie.
I could go for some corn on the tob as well!! You should show him how to grow a little in your backyard:)
It is so funny how everyday things can be so darn cute! I'll have some of that corn on the "tob" as well.
That's the best part of my day too! He is so darn cute. And that corn looks delicious. Too bad I can't grow any in my backyard :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute. I don't know what it is about corn on the cob, but my grandchildren all love it.
Love,
Gma
I love corn on the cob too!! It looks so good!! He is such a cutie.
I could go for some corn on the tob as well!! You should show him how to grow a little in your backyard:)
It is so funny how everyday things can be so darn cute! I'll have some of that corn on the "tob" as well.
That's the best part of my day too! He is so darn cute. And that corn looks delicious. Too bad I can't grow any in my backyard :(
Post a Comment