We are sooooo ready for school to be out.
This year our school district decided to hold school until June 18th!
Seriously. I am having a hard time supporting this.
Zach and I are ready to have the “sisters” home. We are ready for water fights and sleeping in and visiting Idaho and playing with cousins.
We are so done with homework and schedules and routines.
7 comments:
Zach, I am so ready for you and a water fight. I need to find my water gun.
Gma
It was worth the crawl over two couches to check my computer! Can't wait for that little cutie to come play with my little man:) I hope you survive the last few days of school!!
June 18?! You've got to be kidding...I can see why you have a hard time supporting it. It sounds like you are going to have a fun summer....wet and all!
Are you joking me? June 18th is a long time into June to have to go to school! We didn't get out until June 5th and I thought that was long! Well hopefully we will see ya when you go to Idaho!
That is just crazy! What is public school coming to? Marjorie Hinckley would have had a fit!
Holy cow, I can understand why you are having such a hard time supporting that!! It looks like you guys are going to have a great summer, I hope to see you when you are here visiting!!
He is looking so big here. I can't believe it. :) I too am ready for school to be out, although thinking about the last day of school is making me so sad! We are so blessed to have the kids in such a great school district! :)
Post a Comment