Shae-
Thanks so much for the yummy dinner here tonight. The pina colada was so yummy.


Thanks for taking me to see this--even though most of the people in the theater were seniors or women.
(It is a great movie about marriage I might add!)

And thanks for helping me forget the pain and numbness from my unfortunate visit here today.
And most especially, thanks for being the love of my life....literally...for almost 19 years.
I am so grateful to be celebrating our 15th anniversary today. I love you. Always will.
"Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, neither having to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are."
Dinah Maria Murdock
6 comments:
Congrats!
It's so fun reading about you and your cute family on your blog. What an awesome family!
I'm glad you guys had a great day. I remember when Grandma and Grandpa told us about this nice looking trumpet player you were friends with. They thought it was more than friends, but you said no, you were just friends. You're not suppost to lie to your grandparents.
Love,
Mom
Right back at ya, babe.
Love, Shae
Happy Anniversary! I loved that movie because it was so refreshing to see married couples who were in love and supportive of each other. I'm very jealous you get to see baby Carter soon! Give him a kiss for me!
Happy anniversary! So glad you had a wonderful time together.
Lookin' good!!
Post a Comment