Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Photos 2009

While we were visiting in Idaho Falls this summer, I decided to get the kids photos taken ( so I wouldn’t have to buy the school packages).  They turned out great. 

Thanks to Amber Vest for the darling photos.  You were so patient and made photo taking actually enjoyable for us all.

8 comments:

mihill said...

The pictures are awesome and your kids are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

They are really cute pictures. Glad I could watch while they were taken.

Love,
Mom

Thatcher Family said...

C U T E pictures Michelle!! Seriously so great! What a great idea too to nix the always awkward school pictures!

Chantri said...

They are beautiful! I miss your kids though! ;(

Brenda said...

He looks so cute all ready for school! What in the heck is in the baggy?? It looks like corn, was that his lunch:)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

So perfect. Amber is so talented!

Summer said...

So cute!!! Love them!

Unknown said...

Those are such great photos! I can't believe how blue Zach's eyes look. They really stand out. Makes me want to go back to the drawing board on my picture ideas for this week.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS