Thursday, September 10, 2009

Zachy’s School

Zach finally got to start preschool today.  He was so excited—literally bouncing all around all morning. 

(This was particularly difficult for me, because Rachel was up sick nearly all night.)100_8478He has waited a long time to go—last year all of his friends were at preschool, but he missed the deadline to start school by a week. 100_8480 Today he got to bring a special friend to school.  He picked his best bubby—IKEA the Panda—named for the store that he was purchased from.100_8479 He did not walk, but ran into school. 

He wanted to carry everything “all by himself”.100_8482He hung up his stuff in his cubby and met some friends.100_8484As we were driving to school I told Zach that I was so excited for him to go to school.  He says “Why Mom—cuz’ I am bugging you?”  100_8485

I am so happy for you little man. 

I wish I could freeze time—you are growing way to fast!

8 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute - I'm sure he'll love it!

Head Over Hills said...

He looks so grown up!! I hope he really enjoys pre-school!

Brenley said...

Love it! Love the funny things that come out of his mouth. Also I love that Zach looks just like you, that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. I am sure he is so excited to be at preschool. :)
Enjoy the small amount of time you have to yourself! Oh- and your hair looks really cute short again.

Nichelle said...

So cute!! He is such a doll...I hope that he loved school. I can't believe how fast they go.

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast. I wish they would all slow down.

Love,
Mom

JANEAL said...

I love how is asked if he was bugging you....lol! Dang he's a cutie! Carter was so excited for pre school too. It's so fun to see them at this stage but I have to agree that I wish I could freeze time.

Katie said...

I love these posts about him! He reminds me so much of Evan. Evan his home with me this year too, but will finally get to go to school next year. He's lovable and says hilarious things like Zach! Hope you are enjoying a few hours of free time each week.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS